Fixed Term Contract position (16/10/15 - 05/05/2016)
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
- Provide confidential administrative support to the Manager Building and Properties and other staff within the department.
- Provide accounting and auditing of coordinators budgets.
- Arrange for the purchase and repair of furniture and fittings across Melbourne Polytechnic.
Key Technical Competencies:
- Demonstrated organizational skills as well as the capacity to work at an administrative level with significant responsibilities on an independent basis.
- Demonstrated accounting and bookkeeping skills, the ability to track the Buildings & Properties budget, supplier’s accounts and balance with Finance department.
- Demonstrated understanding of property leases and utility contracts.
Qualification, Licenses and Experience
- A significant level of experience in office management and administration
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encourage to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Technical Competencies and Qualification, Licenses and Experience as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1484740588e.cin1484740588hcety1484740588lopen1484740588ruobl1484740588em@sb1484740588oj1484740588. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.