Maximum Term Contract positions (30/6/2020)
Full-time (38 hours per week)
Friendly working environment
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint four experienced, innovative and qualified individuals to fill the position of Melbourne AMEP Child Care Placement Service Officer x4.
Your primary objectives will be to:
- Source childcare placements, ensuring compliance with the AMEP contract, working with both parents and childcare centres.
- Maintain and evaluate the provision of financially effective and culturally sensitive childcare placements.
- Maintain networks, record keeping systems, procedures and support mechanisms for the placement of children in childcare.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Selection Criteria
- An approved qualification and/or demonstrated experience in childcare provision. Demonstrated exposure to government policy and cultural issues in relation to childcare in Victoria will be highly regarded.
- Demonstrated experience working within the contractual requirements of the AMEP / SEE or other Commonwealth funded programs.
- Demonstrated ability for accurate record keeping and attention to detail within a compliance / governance framework.
- Demonstrated high- level organisational skills, including the ability to work autonomously.
The salary will be in the range of $55,407 - $60,160 (PACCT 4.1 – 4.3) per annum plus superannuation.
Maximum Term Contract (30/06/2020), Full- Time 38 hours per week
North East Melbourne x1
North West Melbourne and Bendigo x1
Inner Metro Melbourne x1
South East and Peninsula x1
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description
Preferred region(s) in order of preference
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1563523791e.cin1563523791hcety1563523791lopen1563523791ruobl1563523791em@sb1563523791oj1563523791 Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.