Ongoing position available
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Manager – Transnational Programs.
Your primary objectives will be to:
- Manage the transnational team in administration of Melbourne Polytechnic transnational programs, while providing high quality support to the Vice President International Development.
- Ensure that transnational opportunities for Melbourne Polytechnic are managed and resourced properly, with strong engagement from Schools. You will provide high level support for the International Office with international opportunity development and strategic planning, aligning the strategy approved by the CEO, Board, Business Review Committee, and the Executive Director Marketing, Partnerships and Student Acquisition.
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
Key Selection Criteria
- An appropriate post-secondary qualification and/or extensive experience in project development and management, preferably in a tertiary setting, plus the Certificate IV in training and assessment.
- Demonstrated highly developed organizational skills and the capacity to work under pressure to meet deadlines and reach targets.
- Demonstrated knowledge of ASQA and TEQSA requirements in an international educational context.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with persons from a non English speaking background. Some Mandarin language capacity will be highly regarded.
The salary will be in the range of $100,000 - $120,000 per annum plus employer superannuation contributions.
Ongoing, Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1537860514e.cin1537860514hcety1537860514lopen1537860514ruobl1537860514em@sb1537860514oj1537860514. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.