Ongoing position available
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Change Manager.
Your primary objectives will be to:
- Play a key role in ensuring projects and change initiatives meet objectives and will be an influence in increasing employee adoption and usage.
- Forcus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, job roles and organisation structures.
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
Key Selection Criteria:
- Relevant qualifications in change management and extensive relevant experience and/or proven record of success and leadership in a change management position.
- Advanced experience in applying change management processes and tools.
- Proven advanced strategic thinking, planning and analytical skills.
- High level written communication skills
The salary will be $120,000 per annum plus employer superannuation contributions.
Ongoing position, Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below.
Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must be sent as one single document (Word or PDF) as an attachment.
Please include the following:
Your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the Position Description
Please ensure that your application is saved as follows:
“First Name, Surname, Position Number”
Eg. “John Smith, 1234”
Submit your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org including the job title and position number in the subject line of your email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the position description below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Applications will only be considered from candidates that have the appropriate approval to work in Australia.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.