- Ongoing, Full-Time position (38 hours per week)
- Friendly and supporting team environment
About the role:
Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Contract Maintenance Manager who can effectively manage a wide range of maintenance activities.
Your primary objectives will be:
- Effectively manage the service contracts including mechanical plant, cleaning and grounds, to ensure the specified requirements of the contracts are being met.
- Ensure that the mechanical services systems are properly maintained and are operating effectively consistent with legislative requirements.
The successful applicant will be a hardworking and enthusiastic professional with:
- Appropriate qualifications together with significant experience in maintenance of building services including refrigeration
- Evidence of a sound understanding and experience with the operation of computerized building management systems
- Demonstrated ability to read and understand services drawings and experience providing detailed estimates for systems alterations and improvements
For a full list of the key selection criteria, please refer to the position description.
Please note a Working With Children Check will be required for this position.
The salary will be in the range of $82,653 - $88,205 (AO10.1-AO10.3) per annum plus employee superannuation contribution plus the cost of a fully maintained vehicle.
Ongoing, Full- Time 38 hours per week
To be eligible to apply you must either:
a) be an Australian Citizen or
b) provide evidence which substantiates your entitlement to work in Australia
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Download the Application Form. Fill in the required fields including the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description and save the completed form on your desktop.
Forward the completed Application Form together with a copy of your current Resume and email to ua.ud1481338954e.cin1481338954hcety1481338954lopen1481338954ruobl1481338954em@sb1481338954oj1481338954. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.