Part-Time (22.8 hours per week)
Great working environment
About the role
NMIT is seeking to appoint an innovative, qualified and motivated individual to fill the position of Library Technician. You will be a hardworking and enthusiastic professional with excellent subject knowledge.
Your primary objectives will be:
- Provide high quality customer service and professional delivery of information and reference assistance to all library clients.
- Assist in the provision of all department functions as appropriate to engage current and prospective clients and enhance their experiences at NMIT.
The successful applicant will be a hardworking and enthusiastic professional with:
- Relevant library qualification (or significant progress in relevant studies) preferably with experience in the provision of tertiary library services.
- Well developed organisational, written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
- Evidence of self-motivation, initiative and problem solving skills relevant to service delivery.
- Demonstrated capacity to contribute to a positive environment through the building of workplace relationships and a focus on the provision of quality customer service.
For a full list of the key selection criteria please refer to the position description.
A Working With Children Check will be required for this position
The salary will be in the range of $42,123 - $45.115 (LO2.1 - LO2.3) pro-rata per annum
To be eligible to apply you must either:
a) be an Australian Citizen or
b) provide evidence which substantiates your entitlement to work in Australia
Applicants must address the key selection criteria contained within the position description. You will not be shortlisted if you fail to address the key selection criteria in your application.
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Download the Application Form fill in the required fields including the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description and save the completed form on your desktop.
Forward the completed Application Form together with a copy of your current Resume and email to ua.ud1508594081e.tim1508594081n@sbo1508594081j1508594081 Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.