Full- Time (38 hours per week)
Friendly & supportive team environment
About the role
NMIT is seeking to appoint an innovative, qualified and motivated individual to fill the position of Lecturer in Business (Management). You will be a hardworking and enthusiastic professional with excellent subject knowledge.
Your primary objectives will be:
Lecture in the Higher Education Business programs with a focus in Business Management and contribute to the strategic development of research, scholarship and external engagement initiatives within the Faculty of Business, Hospitality & Personal Services.
The successful applicant will be a hardworking and enthusiastic professional with:
- A Master's degree qualification in business or a closely related discipline.
- Experience in a relevant business industry discipline inclusive of professional contributions or achievements.
- Developed scholarly performance evidenced by an established track record of peer-reviewed publications.
- Demonstrated tertiary teaching experience including experience in course coordination and the development of learning resources for innovative flexible learning.
- Demonstrated tertiary teaching experience and evidence of a commitment to educational quality improvement.
For a full list of the key selection criteria please refer to the position description.
Lecturer Level B with a salary range of $79,437 - $94,328 per annum. Commencing salary will be negotiated according to qualifications and experience.
Superannuation is additional and NMIT is able to contribute to UniSuper.
Note that service with publicly funded Australian Universities is recognised for long service and sick leave purposes
To be eligible to apply you must either:
a) be an Australian Citizen or
b) provide evidence which substantiates your entitlement to work in Australia
Applicants must address the key selection criteria contained within the position description. You will not be shortlisted if you fail to address the key selection criteria in your application.
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Download the Application Form fill in the required fields including the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description and save the completed form on your desktop.
Forward the completed Application Form together with a copy of your current Resume and email to email@example.com. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the Human Resources Department on 03 9269 1266.