Part - Time (30.4 hours per week)
Great working environment
About the role
- Develop, deliver and administer programs in the Bachelor of Music Industry in accordance with areas of expertise.
- Pursue and undertake research projects and maintain professional competency in the appointee’s own area of expertise.
- Collaborate with academic staff to support and maintain a high quality student learning experience
- A Master’s qualification that specializes in music management and sound production, or within an equivalent specialization with relevant professional experience and industry expertise.
- Evidence of tertiary teaching and learning expertise with particular evidence related to music industry music management.
- Demonstrated abilities in subject coordination, development of subject material and in the design and delivery of new education programs.
- Demonstrated capacity to work effectively in a team.
For a full list of the key selection criteria please refer to the position description.
Superannuation is additional and NMIT is able to contribute to UniSuper.
To be eligible to apply you must either:
a) be an Australian Citizen or
b) provide evidence which substantiates your entitlement to work in Australia
Applicants must address the key selection criteria contained within the position description. You will not be shortlisted if you fail to address the key selection criteria in your application.
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Download the Application Form fill in the required fields including the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description and save the completed form on your desktop.
Forward the completed Application Form together with a copy of your current Resume and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.