Friendly working environment
Full time (38 hours per week)
About the role:
- Teach into the Associate Degree of Veterinary Nursing in the Faculty of Business, Hospitality and Primary Industries including Work Integrated Learning (WIL) and contribute to the quality assurance of clinical supervision in Melbourne Polytechnic’ s partnerships
- Collaborate with academic staff to support and maintain a high quality student learning experience
- Contribute to the strategic development of applied research and scholarship in the higher education programs in the Faculty of Business, Hospitality and Primary Industries
- A Master’s degree in veterinary nursing, veterinary science, animal studies, veterinary technology, or a relevant undergraduate degree and/or other relevant postgraduate qualification with clearly demonstrated significant professional and /or industry experience in a relevant field.
- Evidence of a commitment to student learning and demonstrated teaching experience in the field in a tertiary educational setting.
- Effective communication and organisational skills in order to facilitate student learning and to provide support and advice to students.
Superannuation is additional and Melbourne Polytechnic is able to contribute to UniSuper. Note that service with publicly funded Australian Universities is recognised
for long service and sick leave purposes.
To be eligible to apply you must either:
a) be an Australian Citizen or
b) provide evidence which substantiates your entitlement to work in Australia
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Download the Application Form. Fill in the required fields including the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description and save the completed form on your desktop.
Forward the completed Application Form together with a copy of your current Resume and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.