Two Fixed Term Contract positions (until 30 June 2019)
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint experienced, innovative and qualified individuals to fill the position of Lecturer B - Information Technology x2.
Your primary objectives will be to:
- Approved curriculum documentation and Melbourne Polytechnic's policies, work to consolidate and develop the Associate Degree and Bachelor of Information Technology programs.
- Teach into the Associate Degree and Bachelor of Information Technology programs offered by the School of Engineering, Design and Construction.
- Provide leadership in supporting and maintaining a high quality student learning experience.
The successful applicants will possess the following:
Key Selection Criteria
- A PhD in a field relevant to the degree program.
- Demonstrated record in research and publications such as major research monographs and/or edited books, articles in refereed journals, research reports or equivalent project based research.
- Demonstrated experience and commitment to excellence in teaching and learning at the tertiary level.
- Proven ability to teach and develop course materials, especially as related to online, flexible and blended learning environments.
The salary will be in the range of $81,423 - $96,686 (Lecturer B) per annum plus superannuation.
- Two Fixed Term Contract positions (until 30 June, 2019)
- Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below.
Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must be sent as one single document (Word or PDF) as an attachment.
Please include the following:
- Current resume
- Your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the Position Description
Please ensure that your application is saved as follows:
“First Name, Surname, Position Number”nn
Eg. “John Smith, 1234”
Submit your application by email to email@example.com including the job title and position number in the subject line of your email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the position description below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Applications will only be considered from candidates that have the appropriate approval to work in Australia.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.