Maximum Term Contract position (until 30 June 2020)
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role:
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Learning, Resource and Curriculum Innovation Coordinator (AMEP/SEE).
Your primary objectives will be to:
- Develop the curriculum framework for the Adult Migrant English Program (AMEP) and Skills for Education and Employment (SEE) programs.
- Forefront the innovative program delivery methods that take into consideration the future vision of the program, changing migration trends and participant accessibility to deliver a program that continues to develop and grow successful outcomes.
- Develop, maintain and review programs to provide quality assurance and create opportunities for improvements. This role will be responsible for communicating research, program updates and curriculum changes to staff within the department and more broadly to the service delivery partners.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Selection Criteria:
- Appropriate post-secondary qualifications, industry experience, a Certificate IV in Training & Assessment (TAE40110) and an approved course of teacher training accredited at Australian Qualifications framework Level 5 which includes supervised teaching practice and studies in teaching methodology or equivalent relevant to the departments teaching areas together with:
- A demonstrated understanding of adult learning principles
- A demonstrated high standard of teaching practice and innovation in curriculum
Demonstrated experience in conducting research in the ESL field
The salary will be $90,998 (SE2) per annum plus superannuation.
Maximum Term Contract position (until 30 June 2020), Full-Time, 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to email@example.com. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.