Ongoing position available
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
Your primary objectives will be:
- Increase the overall knowledge and skill sets of Melbourne Polytechnic employees through implementation of appropriate development strategies
- Implement successful competency based learning strategies across various technical platforms
- Link professional development initiatives to the priorities identified in the CATS analysis and arising from training needs analysis and consultations with the faculties and non-teaching departments
Key Technical Competencies
- Proven understanding of 70:20:10 methodologies.
- Excellent relationship building both internally and externally.
- Demonstrated collaborative working skills.
Qualification, Licenses and Experience
- An degree or diploma in human resources, business or commerce
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110) or equivalent is desirable
- Demonstrated experience in design, delivery and assessment of learning and development for a range of skill levels and formats
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Technical Competencies and Qualification, Licenses and Experience as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1493145357e.cin1493145357hcety1493145357lopen1493145357ruobl1493145357em@sb1493145357oj1493145357. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.