Ongoing position available
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Learning and Development Consultant.
Your primary objectives will be to:
- Facilitate the implementation of appropriate professional development programs to increase the knowledge and skill sets of Melbourne Polytechnic employees
- Consult with management from schools and services areas, Executive team and People and Culture to identify capability gaps and means of addressing.
- Work as part of the OL&CD team to facilitate educationally focused, learning and development opportunities for staff to enhance and grow their capabilities.
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
Key Selection Criteria
- Demonstrated experience in project management including scope writing, planning delivery and evaluation.
- Demonstrated sound conceptual and analytical skills within the problem solving context with a view to resolving operational and policy based issues.
- Proven commitment to understanding and meeting client needs with integrity and confidentiality.
- A strong knowledge of and commitment to adult learning principles, including the ability to design blended learning solutions to address a diverse audience
For a full list of the Key Selection Criteria please refer to the position description.
The salary will be in the range of $68,898 - $73,958 (PACCT 6.1 – 6.3) per annum plus superannuation.
Ongoing, Full -Time, 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below.
Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must be sent as one single document (Word or PDF) as an attachment.
Please include the following:
Your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the Position Description
Please ensure that your application is saved as follows:
“First Name, Surname, Position Number”
Eg. “John Smith, 1234”
Submit your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org including the job title and position number in the subject line of your email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the position description below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Applications will only be considered from candidates that have the appropriate approval to work in Australia.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.