Ongoing positions available
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Leading Teacher - Photoimaging
Your primary objective will be:
To coordinate the daily operations for the programs to ensure that classes run efficiently compliance requirements are met.
- Provide coordination, training and facilitation across a range programs and qualifications and related areas, to training clients.
- Contribute to the planning, development and review of programs offered by the area.
- Ensure all aspects of program development, delivery and record management meet compliance requirements.
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
Key Technical Competencies
- Demonstrated ability to teach Photoimaging programs.
- Well-developed skills in teaching including the ability to select and use a wide range of teaching and assessment strategies appropriate to a diverse student population and the competency standards required.
- A sound knowledge of the diverse areas within Photoimaging industries, including, but not restricted to all aspects of technical applications, shooting, and post production.
Qualifications, Licenses and Experience
- A Degree, Diploma or Certificate relevant in both content and academic level and industry experience relevant to the department. The TAE 40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or equivalent.
- Either completion or willingness to undertake a course of teacher training accredited at diploma (Australian Qualification Framework Level 5).
- Minimum 2 years' experience in the relevant field
The salary will be $86,151 (SE1) per annum plus employer superannuation contributions.
Ongoing, Full- Time 38 hours per week
Please note a Working With Children Check will be required for this position.
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Technical Competencies and Qualification, Licenses and Experience as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1493207576e.cin1493207576hcety1493207576lopen1493207576ruobl1493207576em@sb1493207576oj1493207576. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.