Ongoing position available
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Lead Teacher General Education and Bridging Science.
Your primary objectives will be:
- Provide coordination, training and facilitation across a range programs and qualifications and related areas, to training clients.
- Contribute to the planning, development and review of programs offered by the area.
- Ensure all aspects of program development, delivery and record management meet compliance requirements.
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
Key Selection Criteria
- A Degree or Diploma relevant to courses offered within the department and a course of teacher training accredited at Australian Qualifications framework level 5, which included supervised teaching practice and studies in teaching methodology or equivalent. Certificate IV in Training and Assessment is required (TAE40110).
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the relevant field.
- Demonstrated ability to teach in the Bridging Science and/or General Education (CGEA) programs.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as the ability to effectively resolve issues surrounding administrative systems and staff rosters.
The salary will be $88,305 (SE1) per annum plus employer superannuation contributions.
Ongoing, Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1537538942e.cin1537538942hcety1537538942lopen1537538942ruobl1537538942em@sb1537538942oj1537538942. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.