Fixed Term Contract (12 months) position available
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Lead Teacher ELICOS.
Your primary objective will be to:
- Coordinate the daily operations for the programs to ensure that classes run efficiently compliance requirements are met.
- Provide support to the coordination, training and facilitation across the range of ELICOS programs and qualifications and related areas, to international students
- Contribute to the planning, development and review of programs offered by the area.
- Ensure all aspects of program development, delivery and record management meet compliance requirements.
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
Key Selection Criteria
Demonstrated ability to deliver effective teaching in ELICOS and develop effective learning environments.
- Minimum qualifications and experience relevant to ELICOS programs within the Australian TAFE educational context should include:
- A Degree, Diploma or Certificate relevant in both content and academic level and industry experience relevant to the department.
- A course of teacher training accredited at diploma (Australian Qualification Framework Level 5).
- The TAE 40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in the relevant field.
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment is required (TAE40110).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as the ability to effectively resolve issues surrounding administrative systems and staff rosters.
The salary will be $88,305 (SE1) per annum plus employer superannuation contributions.
Fixed Term (12 months), Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1553008411e.cin1553008411hcety1553008411lopen1553008411ruobl1553008411em@sb1553008411oj1553008411. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.