Fixed Term Contract (28 Feb 2019) position available
Friendly working environment
Part - time (7.6 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of International Coordinator
Your primary objectives will be to:
- Coordinate the daily operations for the international programs to ensure that international partners deliver classes efficiently and compliance requirements are met
- Provide coordination, across a range programs and qualifications and related areas, to international clients.
- Contribute to the planning, development and review of International programs offered by the area.
- Ensure all aspects of program development, delivery and record management meet compliance requirements.
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
Key Selection Criteria
- A Degree, Diploma or Certificate relevant in both content and academic level and industry experience relevant to the department. A Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE 40110) including Design and Develop Assessment Tools (TAEASS502) and Address Adult language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) skills (TAELLN411) or (TAELLN401A).
- A sound knowledge of the diverse areas within the relevant program area, and a background in an industry related to the department’s courses.
- Demonstrated capacity to effectively lead and manage a team of staff in the design, implementation and evaluation of innovative teaching materials, products and services.
- Evidence of ability to lead and manage teaching staff and to work within required timelines.
- Demonstrated effective organisational skills in the planning, development, implementation, operation and review of programs to achieve a quality-learning environment for students and staff.
For a full list of the Key Selection Criteria please refer to the position description.
The salary will be $90,998 (SE2) pro rata, per annum plus superannuation contribution.
Fixed Term (28 Feb, 2019), Part - Time 7.6 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below.
Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must be sent as one single document (Word or PDF) as an attachment.
Please include the following:
Your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the Position Description
Please ensure that your application is saved as follows:
“First Name, Surname, Position Number”
Eg. “John Smith, 1234”
Submit your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org including the job title and position number in the subject line of your email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the position description below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Applications will only be considered from candidates that have the appropriate approval to work in Australia.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.