Maximum Term Contract position (until 31/8/2020)
Full-time (38 hours per week)
Friendly working environment
About the Role
We have a very exciting opportunity for a highly skilled and motivated Instructional Designer to join our Learning Environments team.
This role will see you:
Provide product development, instructional design and evaluation of Learning and Teaching online programs within the Course Redesign Project. You will help to build the use of educational technologies and collaborate with the Learning and Teaching group and staff in schools in progressing Melbourne Polytechnic's flexible delivery approaches while always encouraging innovation.
To be successful in this role you will need to bring an innovative approach to the development of Educational Technology resources.
In addition you will have the following:
- A Bachelors Degree in instructional design and development or a related field and 2 years of experience in the design, and development of online educational resources; or a combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills have been gained.
- Experience in working in a diverse educational environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of instructional-design principles, best practices for electronic learning, course materials and evaluation techniques.
A full list of Key Selection Criteria can be viewed by downloading the position description from the Melbourne Polytechnic website.
The salary will be in range of $76,482 to $84,241 (PACCT 7.1 - 7.4) per annum plus superannuation.
- Maximum Term Contract position (until 31/8/2020 )
- Full- Time 38 hours per week
Previous applicants need not apply
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below.
Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must be sent as one single document (Word or PDF) as an attachment.
Please include the following:
- Current resume
- Your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the Position Description
Please ensure that your application is saved as follows:
“First Name, Surname, Position Number”
Eg. “John Smith, 1234”
Submit your application by email to email@example.com including the job title and position number in the subject line of your email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the position description below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Applications will only be considered from candidates that have the appropriate approval to work in Australia.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.