Fixed Term Contract position (12 months)
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
The IETLS Coordinator provides the administrative support and coordination for the IELTS Test Centre at Melbourne Polytechnic's campuses. In conjunction with the Test Centre Manager, the position co-ordinates the pre-, during and post- test functions at official and offsite test locations. Under the authority of the Test Centre Manager, the IELTS Coordinator would complete all tasks in order to achieve higher test day candidate numbers, excellence in customer service and process efficiencies.
This is a unique role that requires someone to hit the ground running with aptitude in customer service, computing and project implementation. It would suit someone who is a great problem solver and has strong attention to detail. Someone with a unique combination of skills set that combines tech, people, processes and communications.
Your primary objectives will be to:
- Be responsible for the operational coordination of the IELTS Test Centre. The IELTS Coordinator aims to increase participation numbers through promotion of the Centre and through customer satisfaction resulting in referrals to the centre.
- Ensure that the IELTS Centre operates in accordance with IELTS Australia regulations and that test events are staffed and resourced in accordance with compliance requirements and budgetary limitations.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Selection Criteria
- Degree qualified and post graduate qualifications and/or extensive experience in a role demonstrating strong administrative and customer service skills in a fast paced, high volume environment.
- Demonstrated experience in collaborating with colleagues in a customer service environment including the ability to contribute positively and function effectively as a team member.
- Demonstrated excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required for handling all the inter-departmental and external relationships for positive customer service with cultural sensitivity.
- Proven high level customer service skills including the ability to liaise effectively in a culturally appropriate and sensitive manner with both internal and external clients from a variety of backgrounds and positions including a demonstrated commitment to providing high quality services
For a full list of the Key Selection Criteria please refer to the position description.
The salary will be in the range of $76,482 - $84,241 (PACCT 7.1- 7.4) per annum plus superannuation.
Fixed Term Contract, (12 months) Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below.
Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must be sent as one single document (Word or PDF) as an attachment.
Please include the following:
- Current resume
- Your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the Position Description
Please ensure that your application is saved as follows:
“First Name, Surname, Position Number”
Eg. “John Smith, 1234”
Submit your application by email to email@example.com including the job title and position number in the subject line of your email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the position description below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.