Fixed Term Contract position (12 months)
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of IELTS Coordinator.
Your primary objectives will be to:
- Be responsible for the operational coordination of the IELTS Test Centre. The IELTS Coordinator aims to increase participation numbers through promotion of the Centre and through customer satisfaction resulting in referrals to the centre.
- Ensure that the IELTS Centre operates in accordance with IELTS Australia regulations and that test events are staffed and resourced in accordance with compliance requirements and budgetary limitations.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Selection Criteria
- Relevant degree and post graduate qualifications and/or extensive experience in a role demonstrating strong administrative and customer service skills in a fast paced, high volume environment.
- Demonstrated experience in collaborating with colleagues in a customer service environment including the ability to contribute positively and function effectively as a team member.
- Well-developed interpersonal, oral communications skills and a commitment to providing high quality customer service. Including the ability to liaise with management, staff and external consultants and establish effective professional relationships.
For a full list of the Key Selection Criteria please refer to the position description.
The salary will be in the range of $76,482 - $84,241 (PACCT 7.1- 7.4) per annum plus superannuation.
Fixed Term Contract, (12 months) Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1511454533e.cin1511454533hcety1511454533lopen1511454533ruobl1511454533em@sb1511454533oj1511454533. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.