Ongoing position available
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38.0 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position Hospitality Stores Officer.
Your primary objectives will be to:
- Maintain appropriate inventory levels and to source, procure and receive produce for training and trading entities; to develop and implement cleaning and maintenance schedules for all assess and facilities; produce reports; conduct audits; and develop and implement policies and procedures for supply and logistics in the department; and to manage stores and other staff in the department, across all sites of delivery.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Selection Criteria
- A tertiary qualification in Supply Chain and Logistics Management is preferred, but not mandatory.
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement procurement policies and procedures in a Hospitality context
- Demonstrated ability to implement, utilise and maintain computer-based systems to support procurement and supply of produce.
- Develop and maintain relationships with industry, suppliers, and other key stakeholders, including ability to negotiate effectively
For a full list of the Key Selection Criteria please refer to the position description.
The salary will be in the range of $55,407 - $60,160 (PACCT 4.1 – 4.3) per annum plus superannuation.
Ongoing, Full - Time 38.0 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below.
Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must be sent as one single document (Word or PDF) as an attachment.
Please include the following:
- Current resume
- Your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the Position Description
Please ensure that your application is saved as follows:
“First Name, Surname, Position Number”
Eg. “John Smith, 1234”
Submit your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org including the job title and position number in the subject line of your email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the position description below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Applications will only be considered from candidates that have the appropriate approval to work in Australia.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.