Full- Time (38 hours per week)
Great working environment
About the role
Your primary objectives will be:
- Provide educational leadership within the Design Drafting and Interior Fittings Department and the broader Faculty environment.
- Manage the educational and administrative operations of the Design Drafting and Interior Fittings Department
- An appropriate degree, diploma or certificate, appropriate industrial experience and approved course of teacher training together with an extensive knowledge of current policy and issues in vocational education and training relating to the department’s programs
- Demonstrated commitment to excellence in educational practice and ability to lead staff in program design/development, implementation and evaluation
- Demonstrated ability to lead, mentor and support staff, including the ability to develop and manage professional development and succession plans.
- Demonstrated ability to act as an operational manager and to make a significant contribution to the educational and training needs within the position’s responsibility
A Working With Children Check will be required for this position
The salary will be $100,673 (SE4) per annum plus a performance bonus of up to $4000 per annum.
To be eligible to apply you must either:
a) be an Australian Citizen or
b) provide evidence which substantiates your entitlement to work in Australia
Applicants must address the key selection criteria contained within the position description. You will not be shortlisted if you fail to address the key selection criteria in your application.
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Download the Application Form fill in the required fields including the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description and save the completed form on your desktop.
Forward the completed Application Form together with a copy of your current Resume and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.