Full-Time position (38 hours per week)
Friendly and supportive team environment
About the role
Melbourne Polytechnic has an exciting opportunity for a suitably qualified and innovative individual to fill the position of Head of Risk Management and Compliance.
Your primary objectives will be:
The primary focus of this position is to provide specialist risk and compliance support and advice to organisational areas and assist in identifying, analysing and managing risks and compliance obligations in order for Melbourne Polytechnic to make well informed decisions and meet its strategic objectives.
The position is responsible for the development, implementation and coordination of a risk management and compliance strategy that provides a systematic approach to the identification, analysis, evaluation, treatment and ongoing monitoring of risks and compliance obligations. The aim of these activities is to embed in the philosophy, practices and business processes, a positive compliance and risk management culture, which will enhance Melbourne Polytechnic’s reputation as a leader in providing quality education.
The successful applicant will be a hardworking and enthusiastic professional with:
- A high level of understanding of risk management philosophies, management practices and standards.
- A high level of understanding of compliance philosophies, policy and management practices.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the legal and compliance environment in which Melbourne Polytechnic operates .
- For a full list of key selection criteria please refer to the position description.
Qualification, Licenses and Experience
- Appropriate Risk Management Qualifications and/or at least five years’ experience in a similar role, typically the successful applicant will have post-secondary qualifications working in a senior position in risk management and compliance within an education institution
- Experience in the education sector, public sector, or local government would be well regarded
Ongoing - Full-Time (38 hours per week)
Salary negotiable up to $122,000 per annum plus superannuation
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Technical Competencies and Qualification, Licenses and Experience as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1485019290e.cin1485019290hcety1485019290lopen1485019290ruobl1485019290em@sb1485019290oj1485019290. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.