Ongoing position available
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Head of Strategy, Architecture, Applications and Risk (SAAR), ICT.
Your primary objective will be to:
- Lead the development and execution of information and communication technology (ICT) strategy, planning and architectural functions, along with information and data management, ICT security (including cyber-security), governance and risk, service continuity and business continuity planning disciplines.
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
Key Selection Criteria:
- Relevant undergraduate or post-graduate qualifications, along with a minimum of 10 years’ ICT work experience and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in ICT and digital strategy, architecture and planning roles.
- Significant knowledge of, and experience in leading edge digital technologies, preferably in the Higher Education and/or VET sectors.
- Ability to develop enterprise architecture plans utilising Zachman, Togaf, FEA and other architectural frameworks.
- Competency in successfully undertaking business analysis, project implementation utilizing both agile and waterfall project management methodologies, financial management and budgeting capabilities.
For a full list of the Key Selection Criteria please refer to the position description.
The salary will be $140,000 per annum plus employer superannuation contributions.
- Ongoing position
- Full - Time 38.0 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below.
Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must be sent as one single document (Word or PDF) as an attachment.
Please include the following:
Your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the Position Description
Please ensure that your application is saved as follows:
“First Name, Surname, Position Number”
Eg. “John Smith, 1234”
Submit your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org including the job title and position number in the subject line of your email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the position description below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Applications will only be considered from candidates that have the appropriate approval to work in Australia.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.