Ongoing position available
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Head of ICT Client Services
Your primary objectives will be to:
- Lead ICT Client Services in accordance with the Information Communication and Technology (ICT) Strategy and allocated budgets.
- Ensure the delivery of high quality ICT and digital services to students, staff and other users, and the ongoing improvement of technology infrastructure and operations so that robust platforms are available to meet the current and future needs of Melbourne Polytechnic.
- Provide authoritative, up to date advice on ICT service delivery, operations and infrastructure to the Chief Information Officer and other Senior Management.
- Contribute effectively to ICT strategy and policy development and to the corporate management of Melbourne Polytechnic.
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
Key Selection Criteria:
- Undergraduate or post-graduate qualifications in a related area, together with current and extensive experience in the delivery of information technology services in a large and complex organisation.
- As a minimum, the ITIL Foundation Certificate, along with demonstrated extensive knowledge and experience in the implementation of the ITIL service management framework.
- Extensive current knowledge of the latest developments in information and communication technology to elevate ICT’s impact on the end user’s experience.
- An in-depth knowledge of IT infrastructure, end user and other digital technologies, together with extensive experience in the provision of Service Desk and onsite support services within a large organisation.
For a full list of the Key Selection Criteria please refer to the position description.
The salary will be $140,000 per annum plus employer superannuation contributions.
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below.
Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must be sent as one single document (Word or PDF) as an attachment.
Please include the following:
- Current resume
- Your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the Position Description
Please ensure that your application is saved as follows:
“First Name, Surname, Position Number”
Eg. “John Smith, 1234”
Submit your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org including the job title and position number in the subject line of your email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the position description below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Applications will only be considered from candidates that have the appropriate approval to work in Australia.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.