Executive Contract to 31/12/19
Full-time (38 hours per week)
Great working environment
The Head of Enterprise Development is a newly created role reporting to the Deputy CEO and Head of Programs and will be required to:
- Develop, lead and grow the strategic directions of commercial and marketing activity to achieve the long term objectives of the organisation
- Direct and coordinate the development and delivery of business activities across the organisation to generate revenue growth in line with the established strategic direction
- Lead the Enterprise Development group in their activities in growing the commercial activities and revenue for the organisation.
You will have
- a prove track record at an executive level with knowledge of, and experience in, business development and sales preferably within the training and education marketplace
- appropriate tertiary qualifications, preferably to Post Graduate level
- high level experience in negotiating and partnering at government, industry and community levels for the organisations projects and programs
- demonstrated experience in successful record of effectively leading staff in an environment of significant change
- a strong financial background and demonstrated ability to prepare financial budgets and reports and to successfully achieve targets.
For a full list of key selection criteria please refer to the position description.
Remuneration package will be circa $175,000 per annum inclusive of employer contributions to superannuation. Executive contract ending 31 December 2019
To be eligible to apply you must either:
a) be an Australian Citizen or
b) provide evidence which substantiates your entitlement to work in Australia
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Download the Application Form. Fill in the required fields including the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description and save the completed form on your desktop.
Forward the completed Application Form together with a copy of your current Resume and email to email@example.com. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.