Ongoing position available
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Finance Systems Manager.
Your primary objectives will be to:
- Efficiently and effectively manage the financial, corporate performance and analytics activities of Melbourne Polytechnic in line with the overall strategic direction. It is also responsible for ensuring that Melbourne Polytechnic is compliant with the financial legislative and governance requirements applying to a large public sector organisation.
- Ensure the effective development, implementation and maintenance of Finance One, the Institute’s finance and budgeting system, its interfaces with other data systems, and the training of its end users. It is also responsible for the identification, assessment and management of projects to further enhance our financial systems capability.
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
Key Selection Criteria
- An appropriate post-secondary qualification together with at least five years’ work experience in a similar role which included specific staff training.
- It would be advantageous for an applicant to have a good working knowledge of the VET and Higher Education environment.
- Excellent communication skills to liaise effectively with all levels of staff across the organisation.
- Demonstrated extensive knowledge of computer based financial systems and specifically with advanced knowledge of Finance One.
The salary will be in the range of $100,000 - $130,000 per annum plus employer superannuation contributions.
Ongoing, Full-Time (38 Hours Week)
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1558789144e.cin1558789144hcety1558789144lopen1558789144ruobl1558789144em@sb1558789144oj1558789144. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.