Part-Time (30.4 hours per week)
Great working environment
About the role
NMIT is seeking to appoint an innovative, qualified and motivated individual to fill the position of Faculty Liaison Librarian. You will be a hardworking and enthusiastic professional with excellent subject knowledge.
Your primary objectives will be:
- Deliver a broad range of high quality library information services to enrich teaching, learning and research for all cohorts of designated faculty/ies across all campuses where program delivery occurs.
- Contribute to a client focussed service environment by implementing the Institute’s strategic plan and developing and affecting the Library Operational Plan.
The successful applicant will be a hardworking and enthusiastic professional with:
- Library qualification and experience in the provision of information services in a tertiary educational environment preferably with subject expertise in Building and Construction and/or Engineering.
- Demonstrated flexible and professional work practices with highly developed written and report writing skills, and proven facilitation skills.
- Proven ability to work autonomously and contribute to a positive work environment through collaboration and motivation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to relate well to a wide variety of people within an educational context and to take a customer focussed approach to all aspects of the role.
- Problem solving skills with the ability to influence and provide guidance to add-value to educational outcomes.
For a full list of the key selection criteria please refer to the position description.
A Working With Children Check will be required for this position
The salary will be in the range of $54,839 - $60,167 (LO4.1 - LO4.3) pro-rata per annum
To be eligible to apply you must either:
a) be an Australian Citizen or
b) provide evidence which substantiates your entitlement to work in Australia
Applicants must address the key selection criteria contained within the position description. You will not be shortlisted if you fail to address the key selection criteria in your application.
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Download the Application Form fill in the required fields including the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description and save the completed form on your desktop.
Forward the completed Application Form together with a copy of your current Resume and email to ua.ud1481033335e.tim1481033335n@sbo1481033335j1481033335. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the Human Resources Department on 03 9269 1266.