Fixed term position available (until 30/8/2019)
Friendly working environment
Flexible work hours (up to 38 hours)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, organised and qualified professional to fill the position of Executive Assistant.
Your primary objectives will be to:
- Provide high level executive support to the Executive Director, Programs and Education Leadership to ensure the effective running of the Executive Director’s Office at Melbourne Polytechnic. The role plays a key connecting role for the Office, Schools and Corporate areas across Melbourne Polytechnic.
- Provide a wide range of executive administrative tasks including calendar management.
The successful applicant will have the following:
Key Selection Criteria
- Relevant Degree and relevant Executive experience or lesser formal qualifications with substantial experience.
- Significant executive administrative experience and skills, including the ability to balance priorities, meet deadlines and prioritise workload.
- Demonstrated high-level of organizational and time management skills, and a proven ability to work independently.
- Attention to detail, excellent time management and the ability to prioritise conflicting tasks is essential to success in this role.
For a full list of the key selection criteria please refer to the position description.
The salary will be in the range of $55,407 - $60,160 (PACCT 4.1 – 4.3) per annum plus superannuation.
- Fixed Term Contract (until 30/8/2019)
- Flexible work hours (up to 38 hours)
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below.
Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must be sent as one single document (Word or PDF) as an attachment.
Please include the following:
- Current resume
- Your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the Position Description
Please ensure that your application is saved as follows:
“First Name, Surname, Position Number”
Eg. “John Smith, 1234”
Submit your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org including the job title and position number in the subject line of your email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the position description below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Applications will only be considered from candidates that have the appropriate approval to work in Australia.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.