Ongoing position available
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, organised and qualified individual to fill the position of Executive Assistant
Your primary objectives will be:
To provide high level executive administration support to the Executive Director Transformation, Change & Campus Redevelopment to ensure the effective running of the office.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Technical Competencies:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products
- Attention to detail, excellent time management and the ability to prioritise conflicting tasks is essential to success in this role.
- The ability to research new concepts in detail, understand how they apply in the environment and be able to provide critical analysis and consultation to the Executive Director.
Qualification, Licenses and Experience
- Relevant post-secondary qualifications and several years' relevant experience including at least three years as an Executive Assistant.
- High level of energy and enthusiasm to operate in a fast changing and challenging environment.
- Highly attuned to reading situations and using diplomacy, empathy and quick thinking to respond appropriately.
- Drivers Licence
Please note that all short listed applicants will be required to undertake a variety of competency tests to demonstrate their ability to perform the role.
For a full list of the key technical competencies please refer to the position description.
The salary will be in the range of $65,594 - $72,797 per annum plus superannuation.
Ongoing, Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Technical Competencies and Qualification, Licenses and Experience as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1493319336e.cin1493319336hcety1493319336lopen1493319336ruobl1493319336em@sb1493319336oj1493319336. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.