Full- Time (38 hours per week)
Great working environment
Position Number: 1826
About the role
- Develop and coordinate professional delivery of key events for NMIT.
- To manage and monitor NMIT Merchandise.
- A relevant qualification, or appropriate experience, with a marketing or events focus.
- Proven event experience including demonstrated planning, implementing and reporting experience.
- Experience in recommending, ordering and managing corporate merchandise.
- Demonstrated ability to be well organised, work independently and as part of a team.
To be eligible to apply you must either:
a) be an Australian Citizen or
b) provide evidence which substantiates your entitlement to work in Australia
Applicants must address the key selection criteria contained within the position description. You will not be shortlisted if you fail to address the key selection criteria in your application.
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Download the Application Form fill in the required fields including the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description and save the completed form on your desktop.
Forward the completed Application Form together with a copy of your current Resume and email to email@example.com. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the Human Resources Department on 03 9269 1266.