Ongoing position available
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Events and Communications Officer – International.
Your primary objectives will be to:
- Communicate the key selling points of Melbourne Polytechnic to agents and potential students.
- Plan and deliver a schedule of events designed to assist in the promotion to and recruitment of international students. Position will also be required to assess application received, and answer front desk queries.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Selection Criteria
- Tertiary qualification or relevant experience in events, journalism, marketing or video creation in conjunction with experience in the International Education sector highly regarded
- Highly developed organizational skills, including proven history of event management, stakeholder liaison and experience in systems analysis and improvement.
- Ability to communicate effectively, particularly with people unfamiliar with the Australian environment.
- Strong written & verbal communication, high-level attention to detail essential.
For a full list of the Key Selection Criteria please refer to the position description.
The salary will be in the range of $55,407 - $60,160 (PACCT 4.1 – 4.3) per annum plus superannuation.
Ongoing, Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description
You can submit your documents by email to ua.ud1563691785e.cin1563691785hcety1563691785lopen1563691785ruobl1563691785em@sb1563691785oj1563691785. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.