Maximum Term Contract Position (3 Years)
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Educational Developer (Short Courses).
Your primary objectives will be to:
- Contribute to the leadership of the Short Course Redesign Project and the broad academic development of educational programs at Melbourne Polytechnic.
- Research, develop and support the implementation of innovative, best practice models in flexible short course design for accredited and non-accredited programs.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of a short course strategy and framework across the organization.
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
Key Selection Criteria
- A Masters, degree or diploma in education or curriculum design together with substantial relevant experience and a course of teacher training accredited at least an AQF5 level and includes supervised teaching practice and studies in teaching methodologies or equivalent.
- A Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110).
- Demonstrated experience in an educational leadership capacity within the tertiary education sector.
- Demonstrated significant experience in curriculum design, development, and evaluation in flexible delivery environments at a tertiary level.
- Demonstrated capacity for innovative thinking and creative approaches to curriculum and assessment design in the tertiary sector.
The salary will be $90,998 (SE2) per annum plus employer superannuation contributions.
3 Years Maximum Term Contract, Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1485011713e.cin1485011713hcety1485011713lopen1485011713ruobl1485011713em@sb1485011713oj1485011713. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.