Education and Course Advisor (full time)
Department: Student Acquisition
Friendly working environment
Feeling undervalued and wanting to put your refined customer service skills to use in a team where you can genuinely make a difference to people's lives?
You pride yourself on your ability to take ownership of your work and enjoy working independently to deliver results contributing to the bigger team goal
Working in an environment where changes are a constant, you will be capable of staying up to date to ensure the information you provide to your customers is correct.
We are looking for a resourceful, client-centric team players who gets energised by supporting customers on the frontline.
Key selection criteria:
- Minimum of Australian Year 12 (or equivalent) level or above and demonstrated minimum 3 years’ experience in a customer service environment.
- Ability to work independently, meet deadlines and analyse work flows to ensure processing of tasks is achieved.
- Excellent communication skills together with the ability to engage with students with specific needs and those from culturally diverse groups. Proven experience to clearly understand customer needs and articulate Institute processes.
- Demonstrated well-developed interpersonal and negotiation skills together with the ability to influence and guide customers. Commitment and enthusiasm for provision of high level customer service experience together with strong outcome driven focus.
- Need to be mobile to work across multipl sites, including information and enrolment events
- Availability to work outside of normal business hours during peak periods
The salary will be in the range of $43,895 - $48,505 (PACCT 2.0-2.4) per annum plus superannuation.
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below.
Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must be sent as one single document (Word or PDF) as an attachment.
Please include the following:
Your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the Position Description
Please ensure that your application is saved as follows:
“First Name, Surname, Position Number”
Eg. “John Smith, 1234”
Submit your application by email to email@example.com including the job title and position number in the subject line of your email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the position description below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Applications will only be considered from candidates that have the appropriate approval to work in Australia.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.