Casual positions available
Friendly working environment
Feeling undervalued and wanting to put your refined customer service skills to use in a team where you can genuinely make a difference to people's lives?
You pride yourself on your ability to take ownership of your work and enjoy working independently to deliver results contributing to the bigger team goal
Working in an environment where changes are a constant, you will be capable of staying up to date to ensure the information you provide to your customers is correct.
We are looking for a resourceful, client-centric team players who gets energised by supporting customers on the frontline.
Key selection criteria:
- Deliver an excellence in frontline customer experience through innovative, consistent and quality service across a variety of environments that exemplifies the Melbourne Polytechnic a place to Thrive.
- Provide specialist enrolment support to ensure a seamless and high quality student experience by guiding prospective students through all the stages from inquiry to enrolment. Specifically: Enquiry and Application, Pre-training review (including Language, Literacy & Numeracy), Training Plan, eligibility, and fees/payment.
- Provide accurate information about Melbourne Polytechnic’s products and services to existing and potential students
- Need to be mobile to work across multiple sites
- Availability to work casual shifts across a 7-day week roster, late shifts and public holidays
- Casual shifts based on monthly roster schedule
PACCT 2.1 hourly rate + penalty rates: $27.67
$27.67 per hour casual rate (PACCT2.1)
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below.
Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must be sent as one single document (Word or PDF) as an attachment.
Please include the following:
- Current resume
- Your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the Position Description
Please ensure that your application is saved as follows:
“First Name, Surname, Position Number”
Eg. “John Smith, 1234”
Submit your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org including the job title and position number in the subject line of your email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the position description below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Applications will only be considered from candidates that have the appropriate approval to work in Australia.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.