Fixed term contract position (until 31/3/2019)
Friendly working environment
Part - time (22.8 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of E-Learning Coach.
Your primary objective will be to:
- Coach existing Melbourne Polytechnic Health & Education staff to develop and publish innovative e-learning modules in Moodle.
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
Key Selection Criteria
- Tertiary degree in a relevant discipline and/or experience in flexible learning and staff development in tertiary education combined with an appropriate teaching qualification, a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE 40110) including Design and Develop Assessment Tools (TAEASS502) and Address Adult language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) skills (TAELLN411) or (TAELLN401A):
- A demonstrated understanding of adult learning principals
- A demonstrated high standard of teaching practice
- Creative instructional design skills with ability to create highly engaging and interactive nationally accredited courses (e-Learning and face-to-face) with minimal assistance and within short timelines.
- Expertise in educational technologies including Learning Management Systems (Moodle preferred), Content Management Systems (SharePoint preferred), web conferencing, social media and mobile technologies.
The salary will be $90,998 (SE2) pro rata, per annum plus employer superannuation contributions.
- Fixed term contract (until 31/3/2019),
- Part - Time 22.8 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below.
Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must be sent as one single document (Word or PDF) as an attachment.
Please include the following:
- Current resume
- Your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the Position Description
Please ensure that your application is saved as follows:
“First Name, Surname, Position Number”
Eg. “John Smith, 1234”
Submit your application by email to email@example.com including the job title and position number in the subject line of your email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the position description below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Applications will only be considered from candidates that have the appropriate approval to work in Australia.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.