Contract (Fixed Term until 31 December, 2015)
Friendly working environment
Part-time (30.4 hours per week)
About the role:
- Provide a comprehensive range of disability support services to students which directly assist in their transition and retention at Melbourne Polytechnic including needs assessment, provision and monitoring of direct support.
- Provide professional advice on disability issues to the institute as required.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and / or work experience in the disability field
- Knowledge of a range of inclusive strategies to assist people with disabilities
- Well-developed communication and negotiation skills
To be eligible to apply you must either:
a) be an Australian Citizen or
b) provide evidence which substantiates your entitlement to work in Australia
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Download the Application Form. Fill in the required fields including the Key Technical Competencies as outlined in the position description and save the completed form on your desktop.
Forward the completed Application Form together with a copy of your current Resume and email to email@example.com. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.