Ongoing position available
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Director, Educational Quality.
Your primary objectives will be to:
- Support the Director, Centre for Learning & Teaching to strategically lead and manage the quality of the learning and teaching programs, activities and resources across Higher Education and VET.
- Provide specialist quality support and advice to organizational areas and assist in identifying, analyzing and managing quality obligations related to academic endeavor in order for Melbourne Polytechnic to meet its Higher Education and VET quality standard obligations and to facilitate the delivery of quality outcomes for students.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Technical Competencies
- Evidence of strategic and educational leadership demonstrating expertise in all areas of Educational Quality and Academic governance.
- Demonstrated understanding and evidence of experience in course accreditation processes and monitoring of quality practices in Higher Education.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the development of course curriculum and quality learning and teaching practices in tertiary education.
Qualifications, Licenses and Experience
An appropriate post graduate qualification or equivalent in a relevant field. Demonstrated experience in a relevant field, including evidence of both strategic and educational leadership.
For a full list of key technical competencies and qualifications licenses and experience please refer to the position description.
The salary will be in the range of $130,000.00 - $135,000.00 per annum inclusive of superannuation.
Ongoing, Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Technical Competencies and Qualification, Licenses and Experience as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1481324768e.cin1481324768hcety1481324768lopen1481324768ruobl1481324768em@sb1481324768oj1481324768. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.