Executive Contract position available
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Director, College of Humanities & The Arts.
Your primary objectives will be:
- To lead and manage a commercially viable College that provides demand driven contemporary curriculum creating educational opportunities and outcomes for students.
- Contribute effectively to policy development and to the Corporate Management of Melbourne Polytechnic.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Technical Competencies
- Demonstrated ability to manage and lead significant cultural change to a large and diverse group of staff.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills including demonstrable leadership skills and the ability to conceptualize and implement the principles of inclusiveness across all College services.
- Demonstrated commitment to the Institute and its programs and to the principles of continuous improvement.
Qualifications, Licenses and Experience
Appropriate PhD together with extensive knowledge and background in teaching and training. An extensive knowledge of current issues in higher education and vocational education and training particularly as they relate to the areas taught within the faculty.
For a full list of key technical competencies and qualifications licenses and experience please refer to the position description.
TAFE Executive Remuneration will be in the range of $189,952 - $200,000 per annum inclusive of superannuation.
Executive Contract (5 years), Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Technical Competencies and Qualification, Licenses and Experience as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1501173538e.cin1501173538hcety1501173538lopen1501173538ruobl1501173538em@sb1501173538oj1501173538. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.