Contract (14/02/14 – 30/1/15)
Full-time (38 hrs per week)
Great working environment
About the role
- Manage the direct marketing activities (student recruitment, alumni, course enquiries centre (CEC) and direct communications) of the Institute.
The successful applicant will be a hardworking and enthusiastic professional with:
- Post-secondary qualifications and/or extensive work experience in data-driven marketing or a related field.
- Experience managing and developing a team of equivalent size.
- Experience with implementing and/or managing a CRM and utilising data to develop data-driven communications campaigns, customer insights and reporting
- Demonstrated skill at developing and implementing process improvements
The salary will be in the range of $82,653 - $88,205 (AO10.1 – AO10.3) per annum
To be eligible to apply you must either:
a) be an Australian Citizen or
b) provide evidence which substantiates your entitlement to work in Australia
Applicants must address the key selection criteria contained within the position description. You will not be shortlisted if you fail to address the key selection criteria in your application.
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Download the Application Form fill in the required fields including the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description and save the completed form on your desktop.
Forward the completed Application Form together with a copy of your current Resume and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.