Ongoing position available
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Digital Marketing Manager.
Your primary objective will be to:
- Develop and implement data-driven digital marketing strategy covering the website, online content and social media
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
Key Selection Criteria
- Degree qualified in Marketing or a closely related discipline and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Digital Marketing
- Proven ability to create and execute evidence-based digital marketing strategy across websites, content and social media
- Demonstrated ability to effectively coordinate and manage work autonomously with minimal supervision and within a team environment
- Experience setting priorities and managing a team of 3 or more direct reports within budgets and deadlines
The salary will be $100,000 per annum plus employer superannuation contributions.
Ongoing, Full-Time (38 Hours Week)
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1521885852e.cin1521885852hcety1521885852lopen1521885852ruobl1521885852em@sb1521885852oj1521885852. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.