Ongoing position available
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Course Administrator.
Your primary objectives will be to:
- Work as part of the school's administration team, in a flexible and collegiate manner, to ensure the institutes policies and procedures are appropriately implemented, and efficient and effective student administration is provided. Work as part of a team that provides administrative support to both the Vocational Education and Higher Education courses. Provide high level customer service while maintaining strictest confidence of information regarding the personal records of students, the content of examinations, and other material.
- Ensure that a high level of customer service is practised and maintained.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Technical Competencies:
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications or equivalent together with demonstrated experience in administrative support roles preferably in a higher education setting.
- High level computer literacy including Microsoft Office 2013 suite of programs, Adobe Acrobat, Outlook, STRATA, Celcat, and the internet including: drafting and formatting documents, producing excel spreadsheets and databases, reports and correspondence; production of PowerPoint presentations; mail-merges and mail outs.
- Demonstrated experience in higher education accreditation requirements – TEQSA / VIT.
Qualification, Licenses and Experience
- Experience in an educational environment and/or customer focused role essential. Qualifications in administrative processes will be well regarded.
- Working with Children Check.
- May require a Police Check.
Please note that all short listed applicants will be required to undertake a variety of competency tests to demonstrate their ability to perform the role.
For a full list of the key technical competencies please refer to the position description.
The salary will be in the range of $47,574 - $51,325 (AO5.1- AO5.4) per annum plus superannuation.
Ongoing, Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Technical Competencies and Qualification, Licenses and Experience as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1493229036e.cin1493229036hcety1493229036lopen1493229036ruobl1493229036em@sb1493229036oj1493229036. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.