Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Course Administrator.
Your primary objective will be to:
- Work as part of the school’s administration team, working in a flexible and collegiate manner to ensure the institutes policies and procedures are implemented, and that efficient and effective administration is provided and dealings with employees and the public is professionally undertaken. The position incumbent will work as part of a team that provides administrative support to both Vocational Education and Higher Education programs. This position focuses mostly on supporting the Higher Education courses within school. The position incumbent will provide high-level customer service while maintaining strictest confidence of information regarding the personal records of students, the content of examinations, and other materials.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Selection Criteria
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications or equivalent together with demonstrated experience in administrative support roles preferably in a higher education setting and a Working with Children Check.
- Demonstrated high-level administrative and organisational skills including skills in document presentation, drafting and formatting, producing excel spreadsheets, database maintenance, filing and administrative systems maintenance and high-level literacy of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience in the use of Learning Management Systems (LMS).
- Demonstrated experience in or ability to undertake administrative support of internal and external accreditation processes in higher education.
For a full list of the Key Selection Criteria please refer to the position description.
The salary will be in the range of $50,021 - $54,013 (PACCT 3.1 – 3.3) per annum plus superannuation.
Ongoing, Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below.
Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must be sent as one single document (Word or PDF) as an attachment.
Please include the following:
- Current resume
- Your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the Position Description
Please ensure that your application is saved as follows:
“First Name, Surname, Position Number”
Eg. “John Smith, 1234”
Submit your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org including the job title and position number in the subject line of your email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the position description below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.