Full-Time (38 hours per week)
Friendly & supportive team environment
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Course Administrator.
Your primary objectives will be:
- The purpose of this position is to work as part of the faculty’s administration team, working in a flexible and collegiate manner to ensure the institutes policies and procedures are appropriately implemented, and efficient and effective student administration is provided. The position will work as part of a team that provides administrative support to both the Vocational Education and Higher Education courses. This position focuses mostly on supporting the Higher Education Courses within faculty.
- Ensure that a high level of customer service is practised and maintained.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Technical Competencies:
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications or equivalent together with demonstrated experience in administrative support roles preferably in a higher education setting
- High level computer literacy including Microsoft Office suite of programs and the internet including: drafting and formatting documents, producing excel spreadsheets and databases, reports and correspondence; production of PowerPoint presentations; mail-merges and mail outs
- Demonstrated experience in the use of learning management systems for flexible delivery
Qualification, Licenses and Experience
- Experience in an educational environment and/or customer focused role essential. Qualifications in administrative processes will be well regarded.
- Working with Children Check.
The salary will be in the range of $47,574 - $51,325 (AO5.1 - AO5.4) per annum plus superannuation.
Ongoing, Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Technical Competencies and Qualification, Licenses and Experience as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1485041618e.cin1485041618hcety1485041618lopen1485041618ruobl1485041618em@sb1485041618oj1485041618. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.