Fixed Term Contract position (until 02 February 2018)
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Content and Copy Writer.
Your primary objective will be to:
- Write compelling, accessible copy about the Institute and its courses, for publication online and in print applications.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Selection Criteria
- Tertiary-level qualifications in a relevant field
- 3+ years' relevant industry experience copywriting for a commercial environment
- Exemplary written and spoken communication skills
- Knowledge of SEO principles and those relating to writing for the online environment including accessibility, usability and information architecture
For a full list of the Key Selection Criteria please refer to the position description.
The salary will be in the range of $55,407 to $60,160 (PACCT 4.1 – 4.3) per annum plus superannuation.
Fixed Term Contract (02/02/2018), Full-Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Technical Competencies and Qualification, Licenses and Experience as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to email@example.com. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.