Ongoing position available
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Content and Copy Writer.
Your primary objective will be to:
- Write compelling, accessible copy about the Institute and its courses, for publication online and in print applications.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Selection Criteria:
- Tertiary-level qualifications in a relevant field
- 3+ years’ relevant industry experience copywriting for a commercial environment
- A current driver’s license is required for this role
- Exemplary written and spoken communication skills
- Knowledge of SEO principles and those relating to writing for the online environment including accessibility, usability and information architecture
- Experience building inter-personal networks, both within an organization and with external third parties
- Experience managing projects and communicating effectively in the face of changing priorities and deadlines
- Experience writing for an online environment
For a full list of the Key Selection Criteria please refer to the position description.
The salary will be in the range of $55,407 - $60,160 (PACCT 4.1 - 4.3) per annum plus superannuation.
Ongoing, Full - Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below.
Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must be sent as one single document (Word or PDF) as an attachment.
Please include the following:
- Current resume
- Your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the Position Description
Please ensure that your application is saved as follows:
“First Name, Surname, Position Number”
Eg. “John Smith, 1234”
Submit your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org including the job title and position number in the subject line of your email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the position description below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Applications will only be considered from candidates that have the appropriate approval to work in Australia.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.