Maximum Term Contract position (until 30 June 2020)
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role:
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Community Liaison and Engagement Manager.
Your primary objectives will be to:
- Play a key role in the success of the new contract for the Adult Migrant English Program (AMEP) and Skills for Education and Employment (SEE) programs. Working closely with internal and external stakeholders to develop the community engagement strategy, strengthening and establishing relationships with the communities, government agencies, settlement agencies and partners.
- Establish Community Hubs to provide both connection and learning opportunities for families who might face extra challenges linking with services and support, or the wider community.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Selection Criteria:
- Qualification in education, EAL, Social Sciences, Marketing or other related field, preferably to post graduate level, together with experience in innovation, research and project management.
- Demonstrated leadership in program implementation and evaluation, and change management ability both within an organisation and with strategic partnerships relevant to the counselling/settlement sector.
- Strong industry connections with beneficial relationships with government agencies, migration agencies and settlement networks along with connections that will build greater opportunities for program participants.
The salary will be in the range of $86,837 - $94,595 (PACCT 8.1 - 8.4) per annum plus superannuation.
Maximum Term Contract position (until 30 June 2020), Full- Time 38 hours per week
Please note the closing date for this role has been extended to: 02/03/2018
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below.
Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must be sent as one single document (Word or PDF) as an attachment.
Please include the following:
- Current resume
- Your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the Position Description
Please ensure that your application is saved as follows:
“First Name Surname, Position Number”
Eg. “John Smith, 1234”
Submit your application by email to email@example.com including the job title and position number in the subject line of your email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the position description below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.