Five Years Executive Contract
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Commercial Manager.
Your primary objectives will be:
- To lead a team of analysts to design and deliver high quality systems, tools, and processes to provide financial and commercial insight, performance monitoring and analytics to support decision making within Melbourne Polytechnic and its six schools.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Technical Competencies
- Proven initiative and problem solving skills and ability to organize, plan and manage complex tasks utilising effective management principles of working to deadlines, planning, resource allocation, communication, implementation, evaluation and reporting.
- Experience in developing and reviewing business cases to support investment decision making that is strategically aligned and financially sound.
- Highly developed commercial acumen and demonstrated understanding of commercial drivers and their impact on sustainability.
Qualifications, Licenses and Experience
- A relevant degree or post-graduate qualification with a quantitative component together with at least 5 years' experience working in data analysis to support commercial decision making ideally in an education environment.
- It would be advantageous for an applicant to have a good working knowledge of the VET and Higher Education environment and the requirements of the VRQA, TEQSA and ASQA.
- Excellent communication skills to liaise effectively with all levels of staff across the organisation as well as external contacts.
For a full list of key technical competencies and qualifications licenses and experience please refer to the position description.
Remuneration will be $152,560 inclusive of superannuation
Five Years Executive Contract, Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Technical Competencies and Qualification, Licenses and Experience as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1493123324e.cin1493123324hcety1493123324lopen1493123324ruobl1493123324em@sb1493123324oj1493123324. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.