Ongoing position available
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the Commercial Analyst position.
Your primary objective will be:
To provide high quality financial and commercial insight, performance monitoring and analytics to support decision making within one of the Melbourne Polytechnic's six schools or divisions.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Technical Competencies
- Highly developed commercial acumen and demonstrated understanding of commercial drivers and their impact on sustainability.
- Demonstrated excellent analytical skills particularly in the interpretation, analysis and reporting of quantitative data.
- Experience in developing and reviewing business cases to support investment decision making that is strategically aligned and financially sound.
Qualifications, Licenses and Experience
- A relevant degree or post-graduate qualification with a quantitative component.
- Experience working in data analysis to support commercial decision making.
- It would be advantageous for an applicant to have a good working knowledge of the VET and Higher Education environment
The salary will be in the range of $80,000 - $120,000 per annum plus superannuation.
Ongoing, Full-time, 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Technical Competencies and Qualification, Licenses and Experience as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1493563076e.cin1493563076hcety1493563076lopen1493563076ruobl1493563076em@sb1493563076oj1493563076. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.