Fixed Term Contract (12 months)
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individuals to fill the Commercial Analyst position.
Your primary objectives will be to:
- Provide high quality financial and commercial insight, undertake performance monitoring and analytics to support decision-making and to coordinate, develop and manage the submission process for funding requests.
- The role is key to ensuring the effective and successful financial performance of the Institute in line with its key strategic priorities.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Selection Criteria
- Proven initiative and problem solving skills and ability to organize, plan and manage complex tasks utilising effective management principles of working to deadlines, planning, resource allocation, communication, implementation, evaluation and reporting.
- Demonstrated excellent analytical skills particularly in the interpretation, analysis and reporting of quantitative data combined with highly developed commercial acumen and demonstrated understanding of commercial drivers and their impact on sustainability.
- Experience in developing and reviewing business cases to support investment decision making that is strategically aligned and financially sound.
- Developed interpersonal skills with the ability to build meaningful relationships with stakeholders, maximise the opportunity to partner and translate analysis to ensure maximum organisational benefit as well as the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
The salary will be in the range of $80,000 - $120,000 per annum plus superannuation.
Fixed Term Contract (12 months), Full-time, 38 hours per week.
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1542622208e.cin1542622208hcety1542622208lopen1542622208ruobl1542622208em@sb1542622208oj1542622208. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.