Full- Time (38 hours per week)
Great working environment
This position will be initially located at the Prahran Campus and will be dependent upon sufficient student enrolments.
About the role
NMIT is seeking to appoint an innovative, qualified and motivated individual to fill the position of Co-ordinator - Timetabling. You will be a hardworking and enthusiastic professional with excellent subject knowledge.
Your primary objectives will be:
- Schedule Institute activities into suitable facilities to ensure students and staff are provided with the optimal teaching and learning experiences
- Maximize the efficient use of all teaching facilities at the Prahran campus.
- Appropriate tertiary qualification and/or extensive experience in a related field.
- Demonstrated experience in all facets of timetabling and scheduling for a large tertiary education provider
- Demonstrated excellent organizational and problem solving skills illustrated by the ability to work with minimal supervision, to be creative and proactive, successfully arrange priorities, meet deadlines and continually improve operational strategies.
- Highly developed interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills; ability to be professional and courteous at all times.
A Working With Children Check will be required for this position
The salary will be in the range of $72,797 - $75,970 (AO9.1 – AO9.3) per annum
To be eligible to apply you must either:
a) be an Australian Citizen or
b) provide evidence which substantiates your entitlement to work in Australia
Applicants must address the key selection criteria contained within the position description. You will not be shortlisted if you fail to address the key selection criteria in your application.
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Download the Application Form fill in the required fields including the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description and save the completed form on your desktop.
Forward the completed Application Form together with a copy of your current Resume and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.